The Nature's Kitchen Cell Renew Plant Infused Gentle Care Face Serum.
Nature's Kitchen Cell Renew Plant Infused Gentle Care Face Serum into your skincare routine. Introducing a serum after the skin is cleansed and also after any toners or acids make them a great product to use because they penetrate deeper into the skin to deliver their beneficial ingredients. Nature's Kitchen provide active formulations only containing organic natural plant and fruit based ingredients that are known to help heal and replenish all skin types, whilst the unisex products do not contain any added fragrance, animal products or cheap filler oils, your skin gets a healthy dose from the beneficial ingredients with each daily application. Disclaimer: The links in black are not affiliated and are only used for you to find the product quicker.
The Natures Kitchen pH balanced Cell Renew Plant Infused Gentle Care Face Serum is suitable for sensitive skin types because it does not contain any fragrance or essential oils that can sensitise this already delicate skin type, whilst also being free from allergens and irritants. Presented in a sealed bottle with a pump applicator that delivers the perfect amount for application, the 100% vegan serum contains a whole list of impressive ingredients that will contribute to healthier functioning skin. The list of ingredients are as follows:
- Aqua - Used to combine ingredients and hydrates the skin.
- Organic aloe vera leaf juice (Aloe Barbadensis) - Anti-inflammatory, whilst containing vitamins A & C, enzymes, and has antioxidant benefits.
- Palm free vegetable glycerin - A humectant that draws moisture to the skin whilst moisturising, soothing, and boosting elasticity.
- Olive squalane - A natural emollient that is similar to the skins own sebum and can penetrate the skin easily to deliver active ingredients whilst helping to stop moisture loss.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil) - Replenishes the skin with its fatty acid content whilst also helping to stop moisture loss with its emollient properties.
- Organic spinach (spinacia oleracea) extract - Restores and supports the skin with antioxidants and vitamins A, K, and C that help to improve skin tone and the signs of ageing.
- Organic cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract - The same pH as the skin, it helps to repair dry and damaged skin with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic kale leaf (brassica cellular) extract - Anti-inflammatory properties that bring calm to the skin while also helping to combat free radicals for a healthier complexion.
- Organic green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf) - Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help contribute to a healthier functioning skin.
- Organic passionfruit extract (passiflora edulcis) - Soothes the skin and has antioxidant properties to protect.
- Organic kiwi (Actinidia chinensis) fruit extract - Antioxidant that contains vitamin C whilst also containing polyphenols that help keep the skin healthy.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - Antioxidant that plays a role in collagen synthesis to keep skin healthy, whilst also improving skin tone and can help protect the skin from UV rays when applied under a broad spectrum SPF.
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - Antioxidant that can prevent UV damage to the skin and from free radicals while also helping to calm the skin with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) - Humectant that draws moisture to the skin and keeps it there by plumping and hydrating the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pseudo collagen (faex extract) - Moisturising to help skin regain suppleness whilst also acting as a protecting and strong antioxidant that can neutralise harmful free radicals.
- Co-enzyme Q10 - A strong antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals to support elastin and collagen of the skin.
- Organic avocado oil (persea gratissima) - Supports healing, hydrates, and protects the skin with its essential fatty acid content. It also contains vitamins A, D, E, lecithin, and phytosterols that all play a role for healthier functioning skin.
- Oat milk (avena sativa) - Hydrates and soothes, whilst nourishing damaged skin deeply because of its beneficial omega's fatty acid content.
- Rice milk (oryza sativa) - Soothes to help improve dry, damaged, and ageing skin.
- Phenoxyethanol - Prevents bacteria growth and helps to prolong the shelf life of your product.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - A natural preservative to keep the product safe from bacteria growth and does not damage the natural skin flora (microorganisms) that are already on the skin.
I love how natures kitchen feature hydrators, antioxidants, and soothing properties to support the skins needs for a healthier complexion in their serum. Applying morning and night, the texture of the serum is like a gel but upon contact on the skin it disperses and transforms to a lightweight serum with a refreshing cucumber scent to enjoy. You can apply your day or night moisturiser over the top to lock in the hydrating benefits without any piling or flaking experienced because there is no silicone's found in the formulation that can cause this. My skin feels comforted, hydrated, and supported every time i reach for this and is an essential product to use anytime of the year because it is lightweight to use in the summer under a sunscreen whilst also being hydrating and supportive in the colder winter seasons. Feed your skin the necessities and boost your skincare routine when applying the multi-beneficial product that is the Nature's Kitchen Cell Renew Plant Infused Gentle Care Face Serum, x Neil.